Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jewelry

I haven't ever been a really big fan of jewelry.  I like simple things. I don't own many earrings and have even less when it comes to necklaces.  So when one of my primary friends invited me to a lia sophia party a while back I wasn't sure what to expect.  I found I liked a lot of the stuff they had and was even swindled into booking a party for a free necklace.
So today I had a party at my house.  It was a lot of fun.  My family came and supported me (thanks guys).  We had a great time putting all of the Jewelry on and playing games the advisor had for us.  I had hoped a few other people would come but it was a great party anyways!  I know the stuff is more on the expensive side but it is really nice.  You know if you buy something that's cheap, thats what it is.  
I am just letting you all know that you can come and do an online party in addition to my party at home.  The products are all here at this link http://www.liasophia.com/sites/bernadette/page-catalog?CatID=20&TotalPages=61&PageNum=1  And if you find anything you like you can buy it under my name/party and I get a little closer to some rewards.  You just click on "how to buy" and enter my name in the hostess place.  They also are discontinuing a lot of stuff and have sales like buy one full price get two half off (make your most expensive one half off).  So for anyone interested have fun!

1 comment:

Traci said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for introducing me to Lia Sophia